“When you want something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done!”
Few Tips on How to have an Amazing Class:
1. Drink plenty of water. Good hydration supports the healthy function of all of your body’s systems.
2. Arrive 10 – 15 minutes early. Arriving early ensures a stress free and relaxed beginning to your yoga practice.
3. Yoga is for everyone. The beauty of yoga is that it’s never too late, you are never too old, or too sick, or whether you can touch your toes, to start practicing yoga. Simply approach every posture to the best of your ability.
4. Wear comfortable clothing, bring a mat and water. Only eat a small amount of food an hour prior to class. Do not come to class on a full stomach.
5. Listen to your body, you are your own best teacher, sit down if you need to. It’s not uncommon, especially when you first get started, to feel dizzy, nauseous or lightheaded. It’s temporary, and as your body acclimates, these sensations will disappear.
6. During class do not judge yourself. Challenge yourself, but be gentle and kind to yourself. Your own personal experience will guide you.
So there you go…..you are ready to play!